Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mandy, Brandon, and baby XY

My good friend Robin is going to be a 1st time grandma---in literally a few days!!! Mandy asked me.....or wait.......did I ask her..........to take some pictures of her adorable belly. We were holding our breaths as we have been trying to get together to take some pictures, hoping she didn't go into labor before we could get together. She is due Sept 3rd. Anyways, what fun we had taking some pictures---I think the lavender one is especially to die for.
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown August 31, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

So...I'll ask again! :-) When can I schedule a photo shoot for my kiddos!?

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP