Friday, August 28, 2009

Little Jackson Martin

My old friend..............(emphasizing OLD)..............Laura visited with her number 2 baby. (ok, if you knew how long I've known Laura and how much she needs to be picked on from time to time-you will understand how really OLD she is-LOL) Jackson was born exactly one year after the twins-how fun is that? Anyways, he is giving Laura a run for her money-and I LOVE IT! She needs someone to keep her a little bit young. Ha! Anyways, he is such a little blond cutie and what a smile!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Nancy August 29, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Since Jackson is my grandson I am just a little partial to this photo. He is the greatest and full of love and life. As always AnnMarie you are as beautiful inside as you are outside. The best to you and your family.

Blessed be, Nancy

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP