Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally-summer weather

Finally, the 2nd week of August, we got some summer heat-------and humidity. With over 3 inches of rain on Saturday and almost 90 degree weather on Sunday-we had a typical Michigan summer day. We spent the day with the cousins at the lake house and I think the kids had more fun playing with the garden hose than anything else-. They crawled under the spray...

Photobucket
...jumped over it, ran through it and than were "eating" it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While were here...lets play with some leaves too!
Photobucket
Photobucket

eden
Photobucket

elle
Photobucket
..And play in the innertube
Photobucket
...and make a sandcastle (elle)
Photobucket
...or play with an oar (eden)
Photobucket
....or play with the grass in our birthday suit
Photobucket

Aunt Krista and Keira
Photobucket
Uncle Kyle
Photobucket
Grampa
Photobucket


Uncle Dave and his brood
Photobucket

And then there is sweet little Kolton-who I love to photograph---He was not happy with all this picture taking fuss
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..well, at least I got one without tears---I could just eat up those little toes!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

love the pics (as always!) - how nice to get to cool off at the lake!

Brooke August 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Looks like fun at the lake with family.

I was looking at one of the cousins and thinking...Brenna used to have that swimsuit, then all of a sudden it hit me, I think it could be Brenna's swimsuit,lol! I think Carmyn might have bought it from me,lol!

Unknown August 22, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Ann - Love the pics. Madelynn has the same swimsuit as the twins. I know it would be hard right now, but it would be fun to get you all up here and take them out on the boat. When they're a little older we'll definitely have to make a date!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP