Friday, August 28, 2009

Family Gathering

Blaine's mother's side of the family had a gathering at the Lakehouse this past weekend and we got to catch up and play a little bit! I am pretty sure the adults were outnumbered.... Nothing new about that I guess. Yikes! All Eden has been talking about all week is "The Lakehouse, Uncle Dave, Kolton, and the banana boat"

Photobucket

Elliot
Photobucket
Francis
Photobucket
Olliver
Photobucket
Kolton
Photobucket
Karen and Kiera
Photobucket
Dave and Kallyn
Photobucket

Grant
Photobucket
Greg
Photobucket
Elle, totally enamored with Uncle Clark and entertaining her
2nd cousins all evening by showing them 'shapes'
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Evie and Grampa
Photobucket

John
-just look at those green eyes-
Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP