Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday!!!

Hurray for little Stellan-he is home, no re-current SVT, and frolicking (or soon to be) with his 3 siblings. If you don't know about Stellan (how could you not), please check out the blog link below. Evia is about 2 weeks younger than Stellan and I obsess when she doesn't poop for 3 days, let alone have a very scary and almost unknown type of SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia-my brain has to stretch since my ICU days which have been more than 5 years ago-where does the time go???). Also, my new goal in life is to take even one picture as beautiful as MckMama's!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Get all your Not Me stuff here...

So, here is my own personal Not Me Monday:

I did not drive my 6 month old home from an errand and forget to fasten her safety belts in her car carrier. I did tell my husband and mother (not). Than checked my email that afternoon and did not read an article about how almost all parents one time or another have failed to strap their kids in their car seats and told NO ONE!

An Eden 'funny' for the day: Eden wanted a cookie yesterday and said to me-all in one string of thoughts: "Hi Momma! Cookie? Please! Yes and no! You're Welcome!"

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged May 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Toddlers are so cute when they know what they want! It almost makes it impossible to say no to them, doesn't it? Cute post

My Kids Mom May 6, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

I have three boys and have driven home with each one of them unbuckled at one point or another...it happened twice with my youngest. I freaked each time though!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP