Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soap is Yucky!

While having 3 little ones can be ALOT of work, there are some things that are getting easier. For instance, the twins like to take showers now (they point to the shower head and yell "Rain!!!) and while they still need help shampooing their hair, etc.. they are much more independent. Last night, I thought, well, I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and take a shower with them and than we will all be showered and done at once. I am all for time saving and multi-tasking. While the twins and I are in the shower, I look down at the shower floor and what do I see but a bar of soap with little bite marks in it. Yuck! I said, Girls, "Soap is Yucky" and Eden yells, "SOAP IS YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!" After the shower, we got out our yummy/yucky book (love that book) and talked about soap. I think they will remember not to eat soap the next time.


1 comments:

Rae April 30, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

lol, that is funny. Emma does it too I have given up on bubble baths for a while because she eats the bubbles. Showers Rock! I love that I can just stick her in and sit there next to her and veg while she plays for a while. The hair washing needs a little work, I think it is just about saying no to say no....

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP