Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Year Blog Anniversary



Has it really been 1 year since I started this blog?? The only reason why I remembered that it had been one year is that last year the first pictures I posted were of the twins and I playing in the yellow flowers in our front yard. They could barely walk then. This week, those same flowers are in full bloom and the twins have been running in them. I guess there is something to be said for still having wild flowers for a lawn-they are beautiful.

1 comments:

Brooke May 20, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Whoopsie! I commented about these pics under the 3 oaks park post, btw what is 3 oaks park???

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP