Monday, September 29, 2008

Mike and Lisa-Congratulations




Saturday night Blaine had the twins and I went to an old classmates wedding. Congrats to Mike and Lisa!!! There were a bunch of us attending that had gone to church school together, the groom included (and some who had gone many years before us) so we all posed for a photo. I have to mention that Blaine took the twins to Al and Nancy's annual bonfire party. I didn't know he was planning this and so later that evening I was duly impressed to hear about their night at the farm with the girls feeding the Alpacas and playing in the hay wagon. Thanks esp. to Lynda and Vicki for helping play with the girls. I wish I could've been there. Next year-ok!

1 comments:

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

It was great to see you again. You have a beautiful family!
-Len

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP