Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The little Pianists


The girls are really into music and are singing all the time, especially Eden. She is practically on key with the first part of the ABC's,. They sit on the piano bench all the time and when I get the guitar out, they are already dancing. They have GROWN!!! We just had another well baby exam this week. They have both grown 2 1/2 inches and gained 2 pounds in about 3 months. WOW!!! I knew they were taller just due to the fact that they can reach many more things. We really have to watch whats on the counters, etc... We don't have to go back for another well baby check till they are 2. Yeah!

2 comments:

Rae September 18, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

That is so funny about the counters. It is the one way we know how much Emma has grown because of what she can now reach! The list grows every day.

Jessica September 19, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

What a beautiful family you have! Your girls are so big and very close in age it looks like to my little boy. He'll be 2 in December. I found your blog through the grapevine. Your mom might be interested to know that my parents have a blog now too. You can link to it from my blog.

-Jessica (jorgensen)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP