Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Arm Houdini-Eden Emberlen



One morning as I went up into the nursery to get the girls, here was Eden with her arm stuck out of her PJ's (believe me, this wasn't the first time). I am always amazed at what things she can get her arms out of; carseats, clothing, stroller straps-you name it. She has acquired the name "Arm Houdini" for this extra special skill! ha! The girls are so funny in the morning with their wild hairdo's. When you open the door to their bedroom, they are in the cribs, simultaneously bouncing and jumping up and down.




Ehrich Weiss (Harry Houdini)

Harry Houdini became world-renowned for his stunts and feats of escapology even more than for his magical illusions
Born March 24, 1874(1874-03-24)
Budapest, Hungary
Died October 31, 1926 (aged 52)
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
Occupation magician, escapologist, stunt performer, actor, historian, pilot, and paranormal investigator

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP