Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hurricane Ike



While the devastation that Hurricane Ike left behind in Texas, Haiti and Cuba was terrible-the storm did a curve ball to the North East and we were hammered with rain for 3 straight days. The bulk of the storm and rain came Sunday and we got a total of 10 inches. What a mess! We were lucky to not have any damage, but there was flooding everywhere. Here are a couple pictures. Blaine's brother Kyle couldn't make it out to our house because of the flooding over our road. The second photo is up by the farm market.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP