Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day






What a special Memorial Day! Last year was heart wrenching due to the fact that we had just silently suffered through another adoption failure and I was mourning for our little twins and praying for them. It was so tough to see all the beautiful little children in the parade last year and everyone you saw would remind you of your loss. This year I had two little red-headed bundles of energy strapped into their radio flyer wagon as we pulled them along with the other children in the local parade. They are such miracles in our lives-God has blessed us beyond belief!!! Of course, they were the cutest little girls in the whole parade. We had a wonderful outdoor picnic breakfast with close friends and family at the farm by the 3 Oak Trees after the parade and enjoyed the warm but windy weather. That afternoon the girls played in the Lake-I don't think they would've stopped until they were blue and hypothermic, than we enjoyed icecream at our favorite Uncle Ray's with Mike, Jen, and Owen. Those little girls slept like rocks that night. What a busy day for them.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP