Sunday, May 18, 2008

The first blog post!













































Well, it's about time the Walkers get into blogging. I have had so much fun reading everyone else's blogs and whether or not anyone else is interested in reading this, I know my mother will be. ha ha! We have a website, blaineandannmarie.com, but it's so challenging to continually add things to it, that I thought this might be easier. We will see. It's 9 p.m. and both the twins are up and about. Eden has been continually crawling into the bottom shelf of our 3 tiered planter and can't get out-so each time we have to pull her out. Elle is walking to and fro with Weebles in her hands and I found one in the drawer under the dryer a while ago. Bedtime has been getting later and later with the sun setting later and so that means less quite time at night for mommy and daddy to get things done. Elle just came up and reached for her bottle off the computer desk and is walking around with it high above her head stumbling around like a drunken sailor. It's so funny to watch them drink out of sippy cups. They hold it way back like they are trying to drink the last drop-even if the cup is full. It was so windy today, but at least with had some beautiful sunshine. I am going to add some pictures of the girls playing with their pink retro kitchen and the 3 of us outside on our little woodchuck hill which is covered with yellow mustard flowers. Someday we will have a lawn, but for now, we are enjoying all the meadow flora.

2 comments:

Burrito Boy May 19, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

Wow! Twins I think that this is the first I have seen them. I imagine it can be challenging, to put it mildly. The blog has been a lot of fun. It is a great way to see what all of the family is up to. Keep posting...
Brad Kahler

Florida Girl May 21, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

I haven't even read anything yet, I just wanted to quick say I'm so excited you decided to do a blog too!! Now we can all keep in touch a little better! I'm so excited for you!!!TWINS!!!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP