Sunday, May 25, 2008




Finally, back to 70 degree weather to make a beautiful Memorial Day weekend so far. Yesterday, we had a nice visit with Laura, Riley, Jackson plus Chari and Chris from California-it was great to see them! We took the girls to the Mill Pond last night and the park and they had a blast. Elle is walking so great and I thought she would play more with the slides/swings but was more interested in playing with the wood chips around the playground. Eden should have been named Everest after the mountain. She is such a climber. She can climb just about anything. This morning we had breakfast at the lake house with Blaine's family. Wow-are there ever kids everywhere. The girls haven't been around dogs very much so I took them outside to play with Kyle and Krista's dogs, Daisy and Hydro. Those poor dogs didn't know what hit them. Those girls along with their cousin Emersyn surrounded the dogs and Daisy and Hydro took off and hid under the screened in porch. Here are some pics with Grampa!

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP