Tuesday, September 15, 2009

11 months old

I can't even believe that I am going to write this----but I won't have a baby much longer :-(. Evie is 11 months old and so now the 1st Birthday Party planning has begun-WHAT?? Wait...........wasn't she just born yesterday??? I try to hug and squeeze my little bundle of baby fat as much as I can, for she will be a 'big girl' tooooo sooon! She has almost completely weaned herself off the bottle, drinks from a cup, eats everything in the refrigerator including the kitchen sink, giggles, babbles and smiles all day long, is rolling and pulling and moving to just about anywhere she wants to go and has started to become, shall I say..........demanding! Her eyes never leave the motion and commotion of her twin sisters and she is processing everything they do--this can be good and this can be bad.....I was hoping she wouldn't walk till about age 5! Ha!

I had to post these adorable little pictures of her in her birthday suit-for it won't be 'appropriate' for too much longer........but those little rolls of chub-how could I ever cover them up with clothing??

Photobucket

(this is why her grampa calls her "Buddha Belly")
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Florida Girl September 16, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Annie she is adorable. You have such nice pictures always! Love it!

Unknown September 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

wow!! a year already!?! I seriously was just commenting to another friend that I couldn't believe my twins will be 3 soon and that Adam was only 4 months away from being 1. Everyone always warned me it'd go fast...but seriously?? Can we stop time??

Adam started pulling up and standing this week - he is on fast forward these days!

LOVE the pics (as always).

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP