Sunday, September 6, 2009

Picking Apples

My parents have 2 apples trees in their yard. They are loaded with apples this year, but since no one sprays them, the worms enjoy them the most! The twins had a ball picking apples into their new buckets from gramma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor Baby! She is still somewhat sidelined, watching her sisters have all the fun.........but not for long...she is on the move, scooting and pushing/pulling up on things

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey-Daddy's home............let's wave

Photobucket


It's time to play-YEAH!

Photobucket

.....and give hugs and kisses

Photobucket

and play some more.......
Photobucket

Photobucket

and hug and kiss some more!

Photobucket






0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP