Friday, September 11, 2009

2009 Labor Day Picnic!

I haven't heard the final tally, but I do believe this past Labor Day was the biggest, most fun-and chaotic-picnic at the farm yet (and that is not counting all the mosquitoes in attendance!!!!) There was so much delicious food as well as a huge roaster of fresh fried super sweet corn and my mom's homemade ice cream. The kids had tons of fun playing-though I think the twins were overwhelmed by all the people 'invading' their play space. I tried to get picture of most of the kids there...........so here are a few of them so far. Stay tuned for more picnic pictures.

Timothy
Photobucket

Mathew
Photobucket

Robert (tater tot 1)
Photobucket

Elena (tater tot 2)
Photobucket

Kallyn
Photobucket

Emersyn
Photobucket

Riley
Photobucket

Kyle
Photobucket

Eden
Photobucket

Elle
Photobucket

Olivia
Photobucket

Owen
Photobucket

Olivia
Photobucket

Sophia
Photobucket

Mia and Gramma Lee!
Photobucket

Debuting (well somewhat since he's inside his mum's tummy here)
Elliot Edward-born 2 days after this photo on 09-09-09!
How cool is that Birth Date?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And Last but of all NOT the least!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
You are the best mother and grandma EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket






0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP