Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Transitioning!

About 2 weeks ago Eden finally realized she could get out of her crib. And so, a whole new journey lay before us-----Going from the crib to a 'big girl bed'. It took about 5 nights till I think she had pretty much adjusted. 5 nights of taking everything out of the dresser drawers, opening all the cabinets, pulling the 'sit-and-spin' over to the dresser to use as a step stool to crawl up on them and turning the waste basket up side down to stand on to get into Elle's crib (Elle did NOT like Eden joining her in her crib un-invited!!). I knew, just knew, that in 2 weeks time, we would be doing this with Elle. Well, I was right. Elle wasn't about to sit by in her crib and let Eden have all the fun. We are in this process right now w/Elle. The only thing is Eden is bored with the whole 'freedom' thing while Elle ran around her room the first night her big girl bed was set up like she had drunk 30 gallons of coffee. Oh, the other thing that has accompanied this is the undressing thing. Elle has taken off her clothes and diaper 3 times in the last 12 hours and has peed on the bed twice (yes, on the new set of sheets) and the floor. I am getting the duct tape out! AUGH!

1 comments:

Brooke July 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Fun isn't it, lol! The newfound freedom, Brenna still gets out all the time to take her clothes off, change her clothes, etc. Liam on the other hand got bored of it after about a week and just stays in the bed.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP