Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sandboxes and Picnics

Blaine built the girls 2 wonderfully huge sandboxes. There has been much digging and throwing of sand in them already.

Photobucket

Grampa.....I think he is thinking about birds, worms, wood chucks and chemicals here (If you are a farmer, you will understand)..oh, how could I forget the deer.

Photobucket

I love this picture. The twins were singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and this photo was snapped during the "toes" part. (Well, they were somewhat close to touching their toes)

Photobucket


The baby just figured out this week how to get her hands into the 'puffs' container. I think she was extra delighted to find treats inside. I don't know if this is good or bad. ha!

Photobucket

Just look at that beautiful fiery hair

Photobucket


Next to playing in the sandbox, I think they enjoy jumping in mudpuddles the MOST!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The makeshift teeter-totter

Photobucket

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. This really captures the moment. My parents brought picnic food, one twin is snitching treats, the other running here and there. There is constant Motion!
(oh, the corn in the background, yup, it's just about ready to eat!!!)
Don't ask about the diapers!

Photobucket

The Observer----she must be thinking---don't worry, I'll be running soon sisters, so Watch Out!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tabby July 17, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Beautiful post Annie, I love your pictures!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP