Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The New Template!

So, as you may notice, my blog looks a little different. I've changed the template and played around with how the pictures are uploaded into blogger. This is still a work in progress...! Why the new template?? I wasn't happy with the picture quality and the straw that broke the camel's back was when the 2nd picture below was posted and you couldn't see the girls' eyes (oh, those eyes!).

Now, what could be more fun than flying around on grampa's back????

(ps-if only my dad's orthopedic surgeon, who did his total hip replacement, could see this!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP