Thursday, July 2, 2009

the life of 2 year olds

It's 1:00 p.m. and I have just re-dressed Eden for the 2nd time after putting her down for her nap. What is it about 2 year olds that they like to strip off all their clothes-of course-when THEY want to and not necessarily when YOU want them too??

Two year olds, gotta love them. Yesterday, my parents took the twins to McDonald's for breakfast. When they got home, I asked Eden what she had for breakfast and she got a big smile on her face and said, "Pancake Mix!"

Elle has this thing lately where she wants us to kiss her hand. She got it wedged between the back slats of a chair a while ago and I kissed her hand to make it better and now, I am constantly kissing her hand. Last night she even went over to her chair to try and get her hand caught so she could get more kisses. It's not like they don't get enough of those-I think I have the strongest lip muscles ever from all the kisses I give all day long.

I ran to the store last night to get milk and a few other items. As I was checking out I scratched the top of my head and felt 'gunk'. Lovely. This gunk matched the other gunk I had just found on the back of my pants. Mmmmmmmmm..................two year olds are the ultimate producers of gunk. And there seems to be gunk everywhere-walls, floors, couches, appliances, anything, you name it. And I have TWO gunkies (is that word?) and a soon to be 3rd spreading her gunk!

2 comments:

Tabby July 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

I had to smile all the way through this post! :) gotta love them!

Brooke July 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I can sooo relate to the undressing, I made a blog about it recently...driving me mad!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP