Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Orchard

My darling little girls. Oh, how I love you to pieces!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Mike and Jen for letting us run through your Orchard-what a very special place! I remember running through this very same vineyard as a little girl while my mother and grandmother picked concord grapes in which they canned the juice. What a wonderful memory.

ps-the sweet cherries are ripe-Yippee!

3 comments:

Unknown July 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

I already said so on FB, but these are gorgeous! I'm assuming Blaine took the photos (awesome!) and he had beautiful subjects!!!

Brooke July 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

I LOVE these pics! Great job to whoever took them and of course the outfits and the subjects all work well together.

Tabby July 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

How sweet! what precious pictures!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP