Thursday, July 30, 2009

Potter Park Zoo

There is a sweet little zoo in Lansing and some of the cousins got together Wednesday to check out the animals.

Photobucket

I think they make bars and cages to keep the 'kids' out-why-to protect the animals of course! ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids really loved the bird cage-It was filled with hundreds of colorful birds that were flying and whizzing around-even between you.
Photobucket

Can you see the bird by Emersyn's shoulder?
Photobucket

....goat
Photobucket
..................Goat
Photobucket
................................ GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
GOTCHA~!
Photobucket
Then there were THREE.............
Photobucket
And then there were FIVE..........................poor little goat
Photobucket

lunch time
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tabby July 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

so cute! Love the pictures

Brooke August 3, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

We love that zoo esp the new bird aread. Looks like you guys had a fun day!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP