Wednesday, June 3, 2009

quads

Quads: just the thought is scary!




One observation I have made since becoming a mother of multiples.....................I meet so many women who enviously say to me, "I've ALWAYS wanted to have twins!"

I belong to a mother of multiples club and not one of the women who've gotten pregnant after having twins/triplets/quads have EVER said about their current pregnancy, "Oh, I wish I were having twins!"

(And yes, I ALWAYS wanted twins too-still am pinching myself that I have all these beautiful little girls)

4 comments:

Jessica June 3, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

an acquaintance of mine just had quads on Monday.... and she's going to cloth diaper them all. Wow. she's brave. I had a hard enough time cloth diapering one!

I have to say though... if yours were quads they'd still be awful cute! :)

Annmarie June 3, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

WOW-I wish her the best. She will need it!!! I won't blame her if she sneaks in a disposable one here and there-diapers that is. LOL---WOW----I am still thinking of it.

My little twinnies-they ARE adorable!

Unknown June 3, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

hehe! I have a photo similar to this one from a museum a few months ago it was one of those mirrors that went on and on and on....I lost count of how many sets of 2 I had! LOL!!

Brooke June 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Quads!!! Yikes, now that would be scary, esp on top of your little one....would prob lose your mind. I know I would.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP