Wednesday, June 17, 2009

diapers

So-we blew through $300.00 worth of diapers already from the last time I blogged about diapers. We used to use a Diaper Champ-one of those great devices to throw your diapers in and keeps the smell in too. Well, the Diaper Champ lost the match, and the big old garbage pail won out. With 3 little bottoms to change, we were filling up the champ in less than a day and the champ couldn't keep up. It's a good thing we live in the boonies and people from the road can't see a big garbage pail on the front porch with little white round lumps in it. What a sight!

1 comments:

Brooke June 21, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Yup! We graduated to the pail too, actually I sold one of my Diaper Champ's in my garage sale today, lol!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP