Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mimic

If you could just hear the jabbering and chattering of the twins right now! And yes, I think they are finally back to their old selves before the Black Plague struck our home-(knock on wood). Today, Eden literally repeated everything I said, ALL DAY LONG, in addition to naming everything she sees or touches. This evening, we took the girls to the park to play. What a gorgeous evening. Anyway, Uncle Carey had come w/me to help and I was telling him about Eden's mimicking. He said to her "Hi Baby" and she said, "Hi Baby", and he said back to her, "Are you being a mimic?" And she said, "Mimic!". You can see how this could go one and on. Her favorite song to sing right now, "Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow"-just think that is funny. As I am typing this, I felt some more sticky stuff on the floor....................what could it be?..............grape juice. Hummmm, I wonder how that got there?? Maybe a certain husband, who mixed up a full pitcher of grape juice and didn't push it far enough back on the counter was found by a certain 2 year old named Elle who's mission in life at this moment is to reach and pull anything off the counter she can. Needless to say, a whole pitcher of grape juice falling 4 feet to the ground can make quit a mess. After 2 moppings last night, this morning I saw specks of grape juice on walls and ceilings and many other places. Oh, can I mention that while the mopping was being done, the twins were wanting to play in the mop water and then lying down on the wet floor with their grape speckled pajamas. Oh the joy!

1 comments:

Rae April 15, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

lol, that so sounds like Emma wanting to play in the mop water and laying in it! I really give you huge credit because I have no idea how I could ever chase 2 let alone ever get anything done.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP