Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter-one Week late!

We celebrated Easter this Sunday with Blaine's family due to the fact that there there were still "sickies" in the family last week. There is always fun and chaos when all the cousins get together. Happy Birthday also to Dave and Gramma Senter!!!! Oh-and try and get small children to pose for any family picture-------------------disaster!....... Someday! (We couldn't have waited toooo much longer to have Easter-Evia wouldn't of fit in her dress! Ha Ha!)




















5 comments:

Kim April 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

The last picture is too cute! I love the expression on her face.

Brooke April 20, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Awww! The girls look adorable as always, great family pic. I do know what you mean though...we just had to do them for our church directory...our choices were bad or really bad.

Love all the kids dresses too!

Carmyn April 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I did pretty good with the family picture-huh? CUTE pictures of everyone. We so lucky to have you taking all these great pictures. After every get-together and after everyone is in bed I collapse on the couch and love just to replay the night in my mind. It goes by so fast because we are always sooo busy.

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

great family pic! I have yet to get one of all 5 of us :-(

Eden and Elle's hair is getting so long! And Evia just keeps getting cuter with those big cheeks!!

girlwithmoxy April 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Oh my goodness your girls are just so sweet! That red hair . . . adorable! And I have to warn you, family pictures don't get any easier for several MORE years! You just snap away and hope for something natural!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP