Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunny days

We've had a taste of summer and I am liking it. Walks outside, icecream, playing in the parks. The sandhill cranes have a nest about 20 feet off our driveway and we saw a very tiny little baby crane this week. They are such beautiful birds (stay tuned for pictures). Spring = life!!! The twins had fun playing w/cousin Emersyn this weekend. The twins took turns wearing her safety helmet. Eden kept picking up rocks and declaring them " Eggs !!!" Have I ever mentioned how precious my little girls are???? LOL. \

(I'd give a million bucks to know what Eden was thinking-what an expression of deep thought)







1 comments:

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

great pic of the 4 of you girls :-) I haven't gotten one yet of me with all 3. Hopefully soon - I'll have to make it a goal for Mother's Day.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP