Thursday, March 26, 2009

pacifier

We were putting all three girls in their PJ's tonight. The typical scene: the twins running around, smelling yummy from their baths and the baby lying on the floor happily sucking her toes and intently watching the twins as if she may miss something if she looks away. Eden found a pacifier on the rug, stood up and announced "Evia's". She than went to the baby and after fumbling for a few seconds to get the pacifier in the baby's mouth correctly, she jumped up with her arms over her head and shouted triumphantly, "YEAH!"

1 comments:

Unknown March 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

hehe! Love the visual of Evia sucking her toes! J&S have been trying to figure out how to get Adam to get his paci, but haven't had much luck yet :-)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP