Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Evia-4 months

Evia will be 5 months next Monday-and she is growing too fast. She l-0-v-e-s the exersaucer and bouncer and laughs/squeals/smiles all the time. I think she sees the twins running and wants to join in already. She is losing her hair and the stubble growing in is blonde-so maybe she will be a little blondie (I was secretly hoping to see red-how fun would that have been!) And the rolls-her doughy little rolls of fat amaze me. I was searching through the twins' boxes of 12 month clothing today to find things that fit her-she is just soo big! So after her bath today-I thought I had better get the camera out and have some fun.




























3 comments:

Jessica March 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

wow! She's such a chubba wubba. So cute!

Unknown March 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

so adorable! I bet she'll be a strawberry blond - she'll fit right in with her sisters!

hope you're hanging in there and adjusting ok to the new work routine. I go back in just a few short weeks..;-(

Rae March 12, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

AWWWWW what a cutie !!! I just want to squish her.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP