Wednesday, March 25, 2009

seperation



Tonight my little Evia is sleeping in her own room for the first time! Talk about withdrawals. Of course, she will be sleeping sound and I won't--- worrying about her being so far away. Today she did pretty good gumming her cereal (even more separation from mommy), or at least smearing it all over her face, clothes, hands and bumbo. Can I say, once again, that they grow up too fast.

The twins are cracking me up lately with their new play games. This morning at breakfast, Eden had the wrong end of the fork in her mouth and was making "razzing" sounds, Elle followed along and they were laughing at each other. This went on for 5 minutes-with the baby being entertained the whole time.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP