Saturday, March 21, 2009

being a mommy of twins........

Some days seem endless,
my patience grows thin.
Why was I chosen
to be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear
at the end of the day......
as I tuck them in bed
for myself I say.
There's two to kiss.....
There's two to hug....
and best of all,
There's two to love!

-anonymous

The best part-I now have THREE to kiss at the end of the day.

I am loving the new words these twinnies are saying. I dropped a kitchen towel today on the floor and Eden said, "Uh-Oh, What happened?"

I bet they've heard me say that a million times-ha!

At 1:38 a.m. (yes, this was when I looked at the clock-ugh) two nights ago, I heard quite a bit of talking from the twin's room. I took some water with me and went to check on them. As I opened the door, Eden says "Awake". I said, "Eden, it's night time now and it's time to go to sleep." She laughs and than repeats, "Asleep... Awake..... Up ..... Down.....", etc... They are really into opposites right now. Eden threw some grapes on the floor today and I said, "Eden, that makes mommy sad when you throw food". She looked so sad, like she was going to cry, and than she got a huge smile on her face and said "Happy!"

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP