Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tuesday

Elle is my food thrower. Some days there is more food on the floor around her chair than she's eaten. This drives me absolutely batty. I have tried several different approaches and disciplinary techniques to quell this behavior, but NOTHING works. (any ideas out there???) What drives me even more batty is that when mealtime is over, there is Elle, eating off the floor-ugh!

Here is the funny of the day:

I saw Eden "breastfeeding" her toy panda.............!

2 comments:

Rae December 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Emma throws it on the floor while you are looking then says "uh oh"..........frustrating

Florida Girl January 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Savannah saw Susie breastfeeding a couple times and even that was like a year ago, Savannah will still pretend to breastfeed her dolls. So funny!!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP