Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday days...........



I had an "epiphanal" momement last week while we were driving about. We took a different route and as we were driving by McDonalds, like a shining star, the indoor children's play area came into my view like it never had before. Why...why...why...had I not thought of taking the twins to one of these play areas yet???? We rarely eat at McDonalds, but usually just drive through. So today, my brother and Blaine and I took the family to McDonalds for breakfast and to play. The girls scarfed down their breakfast and than off to climb. The play area is for 3-12 year olds, but the people who wrote those rules didn't know our red-headed little twinnies! With a little help from us and of course supervision, they were up to the top and climbing, without fear, through these tunnels about 2 stories up, part of the tunnels being made up of netting. Then they were sliding and giggling down the spiral slides. What was funny was that there was so much static electricity that our hair was poofing out in all directions. We kept getting shocked and the twins would just say 'ooohhhh' and touch where they were zapped. This evening Blaine took them out on the sled which they loved. Blaine said Eden is a "die hard" sledder. They were sliding down the big hill in front of our house and just laughing and laughing.

2 comments:

Jessica December 7, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

how fun! Caleb loves our mcdonald's play place. We usually go there or the play place at the mall on rainy days.

Unknown December 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

we've only braved the McDonald's play place once and they weren't quite ready to get up those tunnels then (earlier this summer). Maybe some time this winter though...
glad they had fun!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP