Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Ladybugs

Well, winter is here officially as of 7 a.m. this morning, but we've already had lots of snow and cold weather. This weekend was the Christmas potluck at church, hosted by my parents, and there was lots of great food. Is Christmas really here this week?? I was hoping to have a beautiful Christmas tree up this year since we didn't have one last year because the twins were crawling and pulling up on things. This year, they would've climbed up the tree I am sure. I didn't feel so bad when Blaine's Uncle Ken told us there was a man at their church who has 20 month old twin boys and after he had to set the Christmas Tree back up for the 4th time, he realized they couldn't have a tree this year. Mmmmmmmmmmm........next year we will see what Evia is up too! I will have 3 little ones running around. Hopefully, they won't all be in diapers next Christmas. Here are a few things I want for Christmas:

1) World Peace
2) Ron Paul for President (well, I guess I will have to take this off my wish list this year)(did you know he was an economist. It would have been nice to have one of those in the white house right now.)
3) A Silent Night----LITERALLY!
4) More Silent Nights !
5) And even more Silent Nights!

Actually, I just wish for health and happiness for our children and family and friends.
Everyday is Christmas since Elle, Eden and Evia have blessed our lives!


Evia can really smile now




















Here are the twins in more of their adorable Ann Geddes Outfits
They are the cutest little Ladybugs Ever!!!




































Grandpa came for Breakfast-and of course had to call George to
update him on the day's events. And Elle's animals are busy
"kissing" again this morning.






1 comments:

Unknown December 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Amazingly our two have not been too bad with our tree. Jacob's pulled a few off and done a tiny bit of damage, but nothing major that couldn't be fixed.

Love the cute ladybug outfits!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP