Monday, December 15, 2008

Anne Geddes

My Uncle Don from California has sent the twins and the baby the most absolutely adorable outfits from the Anne Geddes store. Anne Geddes is a famous photographer who takes beautiful portraits of newborns. There is only one store in the world and its located inside Disneyland. So of course, it is pretty special to get packages from Uncle Don!!! Here is a picture of Evia wearing an outfit from the Angel Collection. (Thanks Uncle Donnie)


















Here are the girls wearing Ann Geddes this summer-they were 18 months old-Eden is in Pink, Elle in White. TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
(there are more pictures of Anne Geddes outfits to come)





2 comments:

Unknown December 15, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

I didn't know there were Anne Geddes clothes (no surprise since there's only one in the world and I've never been there!). Cute clothes! Can't wait to see what else there is!

Brooke December 27, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Wow, I didn't realize there was only one store.

We actually visited it in April, it was in the Downtown Disney area, we stayed at the Disneyland hotel and walked past it every day on the way to the park.

One day I went in and it was really nice, they had all these little flower hats (like the ones in the photos), I told myself I would come back later without the babies and I totally forgot.

Anyway, very cute outfits, glad you got them...maybe you should email Ann Geddes...she might need some new models!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP