Thursday, October 9, 2008

The seed story

I read this on a friend's blog (Thanks Rae) where she has parenting humor notes-this was too good not to share.

We were doing a science lesson on how plants grow. The children all got a chance to plant their own seeds. As the teacher I planted a few extra seeds for the children whose plants do not sprout. After a few weeks of watching them I secretly exchanged a few. The next day one of my students said "Look teacher, it’s a miracle, my plant is growing". I said "Yes, seeds sprouting is very exciting". He said," No teacher, that’s not the miracle, I ATE the SEED and it is growing anyway!"

1 comments:

Rae October 10, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

It didn't bother me that you had my name on this.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP