Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yeah-Our Baby Girl is Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!




































The most amazing and wonderful miracle happened on Thursday October 16th, 2008 at 5:19 p.m. Little Evia Erianna was born debuting at 7 lbs 13 oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches.

She is a beautiful and precious baby and is definitely Blaine's little girl. And what a surprise to see she has a head full of thick brown hair.

Evia (and Mommy) are doing fine-and came home Saturday morning to meet her new big sisters, Elle and Eden.


Evia (EH-vee-ah) is a Hebrew name meaning "life" or "living one". It is a variant of the name Eve, Eva or Ava. Erianna (air-ee-AH-na) is the Poetic name for Ireland in gaelic.

For those of you wondering how to pronounce Evia's name, you can hear the correct pronunciation here. (click on the word "here")

Stay tuned for about a zillion trillion more pictures to come.

7 comments:

Jessica October 19, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

She is so beautiful. Congrats on the new addition to your family! I bet the girls are excited to be big sisters!

Rae October 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

We are all so excited for you!! Congratulations

Tami October 20, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Joni October 20, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Conratulations! She is very precious. We are very happy for you!!

Unknown October 20, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Congratulations Annmarie! She is beautiful and I'm sure her sisters will love helping you with her (I at least hope my two will help out some when our baby #3 arrives!)

Brooke October 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Congrats! She is beautiful! I didn't realize Eden and Elle were so close in age to Liam and Brenna, they are 20 months right now. Sounds like they are very curious, I know they will love having a little sister.

BTW...It's Brooke from the multiples group!

Melissa October 27, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Congratulations to you guys!!!

The pics are awesome! :)
Hope to see you soon!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP