Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Evia's visitors, and more...........



It's been a very busy week and full of adjustments at our home. I can't believe Evia is one week and one day old already!!!! Blaine stayed home to help this week and also did quite a few new child proofing installments (especially when he found Elle sitting on the 4 foot high changing table as she had scaled the shelves, in no time flat, like a professional mountain climber). Evia has been so good and cries when she is hungry-but is up in the night and sleepy in the day. We need to get that turned around!! I am forever grateful to the mother of multiples group who has brought over wonderful meals to our home every night this past week-What a wonderful thing!! I will be sure to return this favor as I can see what an amazing help that has been. I wanted to share some of the photos of those that have been here to visit Evia Erianna. Even Doreen and Jenni were here all the way from England to see the baby-well, they did go to Toronto while they were here :-) The fall photo is from our backyard-it's so pretty but hate to see the leaves fall which will be soon replaced by the "white stuff". So, anyways, this sleep deprived, but very happy and blessed mother of 3 very precious girls, is signing off for the night..or..well...until the next feeding.
























1 comments:

Unknown October 24, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

I'm so glad so many moms have brought you dinner this week! That's awesome!!! Hope Evia adjusts to night soon and that life continues to bless you!! :-)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP