Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elle and Eden






The twins are growing every day and now look gigantic next to Evia. Today we went to Aunt Carmyn's house for a get-together and our first outing since the hospital. On the way home driving tonight, I turned around in the car and the girls were sitting in their booster seats holding hands (those things just make your heart melt). These pics are of the girls all ready to go to church-they were so cute in their little corduroy dresses. And the bassinet was my mothers when she was a baby. Also, here is cousin Colleen with Evia.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP