Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No new News!! Our due date is Tomorrow!

Saw the OB/GYN today. There is nothing new to report except that if this baby doesn't come within the next week, we are scheduled for an induction next Wednesday night. There was a full moon last night.......and still nothing. The Barometric Pressure is dropping today--so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I asked my Doctor about the Barometric Pressure thing and it is NOT an old wives tale. It is true, just as animals tend to go into labor when the atmospheric/barometric pressure changes, humans due too. Apparently, a causal relationship is noted between the number of rupture of the fetal membranes, delivery and barometric pressure, suggesting that low barometric pressure induces rupture of the fetal membranes and delivery

1 comments:

Tami October 19, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

It's true? How funny. Deloris wasn't so wrong, huh? Who would have thought? Well, your baby is born now. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP