Sunday, August 10, 2008

The trip of the "RV"





Well, we are back from our vacation to Massachusetts and we have survived!! I wouldn't be telling the truth if I told you I didn't have any reservations about taking two 18 month olds in an RV to the East coast as well as being 30 weeks pregnant-but there were many great memories and I am glad we went. Our main purpose for going was to be a part of Blaine's cousins wedding. Congrats again to Kristy and Andrew-a very beautiful couple both inside and out. Except for the rain-that seemed to crop up at every event-they had a beautiful garden wedding. It was great to see Blaine's uncle and aunt, Doug and Marci. I fell in love with the area, the buildings and atmosphere are out of a magazine. It's so old world-just lovely. Grandma Jean rode with us there and back and was a great trooper as she is now 90 years old. We wouldn't of made it without our nephew Kyle who helped me so much with the twins. Needless to say, there were some major adjustments to traveling in an RV with the girls, but by the end of the trip, they had their "RV Legs" and were easily walking up and down the isle of the RV with their hands out on either side. They took turns sitting up front with Blaine in their carseat and were as good as gold for hours watching all the sights.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP