Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Air Balloon





Tonight the girls and I were sitting on the couch winding down for bedtime watching Baby Van Gogh when the phone rang. My dad called to tell us there was a hot air balloon that had landed in the cornfield. So off we went for another adventure. The girls were pretty excited to see this huge balloon until the captain pulled the cord and a huge ball of flames came out. Eden was not fond of this, to say the least, and so her and I sat in the Pilot until the entire balloon was deflated and was stuffed back inside it's big bag. I think farmer Dwight was enjoying this excitement and late evening audience as he had nabbed 2 hot air balloon passengers and had them in one of the corn fields picking and taste testing corn. And he's going to retire????????????
(Should I mention that I have been feeling-and looking like-a hot air balloon lately? Eight more weeks till we get to meet our newest little baby girl!!!!)

2 comments:

Ingusss August 25, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Hello every one... I just look at this blog - very nice :) It look`s like you had fun with balloon... and I mist that.. :)

Very good pictures you have here...

Big hugs to everyone from Ingus

Florida Girl August 31, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Oh Annie, you look way too cute! Being pregnant is so special! Hope all is well! Looks like you have your hands full!! Love from Florida

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP