Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cousins





What a fun week this has been with Breighton and Kenny here! I really have missed that old (or should I say young) Breighton being around. (I think the teenage girls at the cornstand have too-ha). Tonight we gorged ourselves on the traditional favorite-Johnnies Pizza and their steak fries. The last time we were at Jonnies, the twins weren't walking alone and could barely reach the bubblegum machine dispenser. Tonight they were running and are now at eye level with the gumball machine. Oh how they've grown. ps-Breighton has Elle, Kenny has Eden

1 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

awww...they are so cute with the girls. i miss both breighton and kenny...they were fun.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP