Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All together Now

This week was Grandma Senter and Uncle Dave's Birthday. Sunday morning we were driving to grandma's and the girls were singing Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs. I commented on how beautiful they were singing (and actually they are very good singers and right on key). Eden says, "Lets sing it for Jesus, All together now!" and began singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!

Saturday night I took the twins with me to Target. As I was getting a cart a group to teenagers walked in behind us. Eden turned around and emphatically stated, "Welcome to the store!!"

I made a wrong turn while driving last week and when I got on the correct road I said, "Whew, we are on the right road now." Eden says, "Say it with me mommy, We are on the RIGHT Road!". Then we got to Linden Road and I said, here is Linden Road, can you say "Linden Road?"
Eden said, "No, I am not going to say that!"

You have to hear the tone of her voice, I have to keep from cracking up half the time.

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP