Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gasp!

Gasp! Could it be that I didn't make any blog postings in May??? This blog is now 2 years old and I am amazed at how life in 2 years has changed. I now have 3 'babies' and have started a photography business--which blogging was a definite catalyst into become crazy about photography. It's a struggle to keep up a website for my photography and a personal blog-and now there is facebook, and ya da ya da ya da! Too many things, not enough time!!

So-what has this mother of multiples been doing lately???

I've been trying to find someone to re-upholster my arm chair after being experimented on by a utility knife and a 3 year old. Spending the day hovering around potty chairs and having a party every time someone makes a poppy. Loving spring/summer and so happy to have weeds in my front yard full of wild flowers....grass is so over rated anyway. Can't believe my 19 month old can say the alphabet and count to 20-----I honestly can't remember her being a baby---she just grew up too fast! Spent an hour last night with the twins shaping our bodies into the shape alphabet letters-and laughing hysterically. I am enjoying this new phase-they are such a hoot. Today they were taking a music box, winding it up and playing 'time-out'.




Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP