Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

My parents and Blaine's parents were out of town for Easter-so it was to Aunt Carmyn's house we went for an Easter Egg hunt with Grandma S and Aunt Shannon. It was a very bright and sunny morning-some of the best Easter weather I can think of in a long time. What a FUN time it was this year with the kids-they totally got into the egg hunt game. A special thanks to Aunt Carmyn for everyone's coordinating outfits


Photobucket

Grandma Senter-I love this picture of her
Photobucket

Eden
Photobucket

My twinnies
Photobucket

Evie-she was trying to keep right up with the bigger kids
Photobucket

Kallyn would stop to eat the treats in her egg before moving on
Photobucket

Photobucket

Elle-who is my sweet tooth-was in 7th heaven
Photobucket

Eden was the master egg hunter
Photobucket

And needed more than one basket
Photobucket

Em
Photobucket

Kolton-doing what boys do best!
Photobucket

I am thinking there is some candy in that little mouth somewhere
Photobucket

Stopping to watch the dogs here
Photobucket

the twins
Photobucket

Evie and Kallie
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown April 15, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

OH! I love their dresses! Nice taste Carmyn!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP