Friday, April 2, 2010

Batteries

The twins have picked up that when something is broken, than it must need batteries. Last Sunday I was cleaning out a closet as I am getting ready for a sale this spring. With the closet cleaned out, I threw some pillows in the back and we made a hide out. It was raining that morning and my girlies and I were in the hideout listening to the rain and singing about the raindrops falling with a pitter pitter pat......

On Monday, I was back up there cleaning and Elle wanted to go in the hideout. All of a sudden she was all upset and telling me, "The rain needs batteries, the rain needs batteries!". Well, it wasn't raining on Monday and she didn't hear the rain, so she figured that the rain was broken and to fix it, it needed batteries..................

I wish batteries could fix everything!

stay tuned to see more of what happened here:

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa April 10, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Oh those girls are so adorable. Love the dresses, love the hair, love the pose! You take such beautiful photos!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP