Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look whose is 1 1/2!!!!!

We are at the 1 1/2 year mark---I shudder to think she will be already 2 years old this fall. Alot....and I mean ALOT has changed in the last year. One year ago she was just barely sitting up, nursing, babbling and totally dependent. Now, she runs, climbs, feeds herself (which she has been very proficient at for a long time-ha), she can count to ten, repeats anything you say, has very strong opinions on what she does and doesn't like--and has personality oozing out of her pores. She makes us laugh all the time and is CRAZY about her big sisters and tries to be like them in every way.

Photobucket


You just can't help but smile when you see those chubby cheeks and gapped teeth!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown April 15, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

oh my goodness!! Could she BE any more adorable?!?!?!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP