Tuesday, February 23, 2010

winter fun

Blaine got the girls an 8 foot toboggan(not pictured)-and wow-it is pretty cool. The only bummer is that the girls were all pumped up to ride it and when it arrived in the mail, there was a big gash in it from shipping! So-he borrowed his folks and than the toboggan guy said to go ahead and use it till the replacement comes. Last Saturday night me and my girls got a pull with the 4-wheeler from Blaine over the river and through the fields to grandmas for hot chocolate and popcorn. Yum! Owen and Olivia came over to play too and so there has been some fun in the snow around here-snow angels included.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
blaine pulling the kids through the woods behind our house
Photobucket
Jen and Livie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
had to laugh at the fact that Owen finally cracked a happy little smile when the sled finally took off
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






I thought I'd throw this in too....My littlest one-she really is something else and her personality-the good and the not so good-is showing all of its colors. Boy-I think there is some of her momma's attitude in there somewhere. I think she wanted me to pick her up here and I wasn't re-acting to her fast enough and I was able to catch one of her classic looks. (not her best look if I do say so myself-ha)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

marlene February 24, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

you did capture it.........
how a 16 mo old can give you that look is so funny and yet it is very un funny...........it cracks me up but I know shortly it won't be funny
she has so much personality.
love mom

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy of three beautiful little girls ages 2 and under. Life is CRAZY BUSY!!!! I started this blog for myself as a journal to help me remember the little things in life's journey.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP